The Iske Offensive Line Manual
Iske Offensive Line Manual
(Softcover: 186 pages)
Whether you’re a seasoned offensive line coach or new to the position, X&O Labs’ The Iske Offensive Line Manual is your best resource for maximizing the full production of your linemen.
The Iske Offensive Line Manual is written by Justin Iske, a 24-year college coaching veteran at the offensive line position—and is one of X&O Labs’ most read contributors. This book puts 24 years of trial and error into a systematic manual on the nuances of offensive line play.
This is not your typical coaching manual that barely scratches the surface of technique and scheme. The Iske Offensive Line Manual not only shows you how to install techniques and philosophies of offensive line play, but it digs deeper into how to fix common errors and make adjustments to base schemes.
Here’s what you’ll find in this 186-page book:
- Installing the Run Game: Gap; Man; RPO; and Inside Zone.
- Correcting Common Technique Errors in the Run Game.
- Blocking Movement in the Run Game.
- Pass Block Fundamentals; Drop Back Pass; Play Action Pass; Moving the Pocket and Screen Game.
- Correcting Common Technique Errors in Pass Protection.
- Blocking Movement in Pass Protection.
- Grading Film; Scouting Reports; Offensive Plans; Building Relationships; and Exit Interviews.
Maximize the production of your offensive line with X&O Labs’ The Iske Offensive Line Manual.