X&O Labs' Senior Research Manager Mike Kuchar provides a video tutorial on defensive line drills done during the Pete Carroll era at USC.
Attention Insiders Members: Click here to login and watch the full-length version of this video right now. If you are not a member of the Insiders, continue reading below this video to discover how you can watch the full-length version of this video.
Get the Full-Length Version of This Video:
Join X&O Labs' exclusive membership website - Insiders - and you will gain instant access to the following defensive line drills done at USC during the Pete Carroll era:
* Using chutes to teach proper getoff in the run game
* How to attack vertical sets used by offensive tackles
* The entire sled progression that USC uses to teach explosion
* "Close Quarter" tackle drills used inside the tackle box
* USC's "popsicle drill" that was done daily to teach gaining separation on offensive lineman
* Plus much more...